Thursday, November 29, 2012

PLUG: Createquity Office Hours/Artful.ly

If you read my blog, chances are you read Ian Moss + co.'s fantastic art policy blog Createquity. (If not -- what's wrong with your life! Go fix it!). So I probably don't have to tell you again that Createquity has office hours on December 6th. I will just say that I have RSVP'd for it, so -- yeah, come chat.

ALSO. If you click the RSVP link, you will see one of the slickest RSVP/order interfaces I have ever seen! That's Artful.ly, which is a service for not only selling tickets / managing reservations, but also managing your audience. Check it out!

(It's a project of Fractured Atlas, so it's yet another good thing Adam Huttler's team has brought into the world... and another reason he should be NEA chair! I don't care what you say about your chances, Adam!)