Wednesday, June 1, 2011

PLUG: Blanck Verse

A scene:

BLOG READER
Hey Guy!

GUY YEDWAB
Uh, yeah?

BLOG READER
Your blog is great and all, but I'm looking for a blog that's more of a personal look at life in New York. You know, sort of a human, vignette-style look at life in the big city.

GUY YEDWAB
How about a blog written by a sparkling young lady living in New York, recording the human interactions between individuals that separate them from the faceless mass of strangers that we normally come across?

BLOG READER
Hey, that's exactly what I'm looking for!

GUY YEDWAB
I think I can recommend you to my friend Kim Blanck, who's a great theatermaker but also keeps a great blog named Blanck Verse that captures a lot of those great moments in lucidly written prose.

BLOG READER
Thanks! It's like you read my mind!

GUY YEDWAB
You're welcome.