Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Mind 4/10/10 - 4/16/10

(I said I'm going to be testing out some

How I was keeping my mind clean this week:
How I was keeping my mind fit this week:
  • If you remember our old back-and-forth about quality (Guardian recap here), here's Mission Paradox on value. RTWT, obviously, but the take-away is that all those extras theater companies are looking to do beyond shows aren't just icing on the cake -- they may be what justifies your existence.
  • This awesome, if mind-blendering, series of graphs documenting how psychology lags behind the markets. And a Bonus Graph from the Frontal Cortex.
  • Ta-Nehisi Coates lays out the three sides that fought in the Civil War.
Important facts:
Things to watch in the future:
  • Will we ban whaling?
  • Did HP bribe the Russian government in 2003, when CA-SEN candidate Carly Fiorina was CEO?