Open more doors in life:
- Fellow blogosphere inhabitant RVCBard is working on putting her work in the universe; you can donate to help make that a reality.
- Another option would be to sponsor Belarus Free Theatre. If you want to know why, check out the 2amt profile.
- A nice lady picked up K-Mart layaway payments for random strangers.
- The FCC intends to make broadband internet reach the poor.
Because you'll find good things outside:
- Guardian Online is noticing the growth of site-specific/site-general work.
- Socrates Sculpture Park sure is beautiful.
- A judge won't allow Citibank to settle with the government because they won't admit wrongdoing.
- After being blocked from moving into the Tobacco Warehouse and threatening to leave, St. Ann's Warehouse has a new home in Dumbo.
And because some are closing:
- Age-specific discounts may be illegal. At least as illegal as ladies' night.
- My favorite bible is being pulled off shelves because it's too racy, just because it literally depicts the occurrences in the bible.